Agencies in Yorkshire

DannyM271091:
Im doing it with L&T in Fitzwilliam :slight_smile: passed my medical at the weekend but i lost my license somehow so i’m waiting on a new one getting delivered then im getting that sent off and my Theory booked in for late November

Ah, different place to me then. I was just curious. I did mine with Atkins LGV at Birstall and can’t complain, passed everting first time. Good luck with it, don’t get complacent with the theory side of it, there’s lots to learn. It took me a good few weeks of practice before I was getting near 100% in the mock tests.

The CPC theory was the hardest for me but the practical side was a lot easier than I expected. Same goes for the driving practical, it wasn’t as strict as I thought.

dcgpx:
You can technically drive with the CPC cert so that’s ok.

As for driver number , don’t you have copies anywhere? If examiner sent licence off you have pass cert + test sheet it’ll be in there. You must have some paperwork through theory etc that has it on.

It won’t change just because you’ve added a category to it

You’re right, thank you. I realised I hadn’t been very proactive when I asked that question then noticed it’s on my pass certificate. I didn’t know if the number would change after the update though so thanks for clarifying that. I’ll send off for it tonight.

Cheers