Failed test at first attempt

Pretty self explanatory really. I took my test Friday afternoon, as could probably tell from my posts i was not confident!! Bit of a summary really, it was expensive to find out but not sure driving is for me as in the skill required. I had a horrible week at the training place i used… had the same trainer first two days and then switched to somebody else for Weds/Thurs was told he would be taking me out on Fri before my test… had the original guy back who had no clue as to what to work on! The instructors seemed to just sit there not explain about how to take kerbs, corners and the gaps need to leave for other traffic, it was just a them sit there and then pick up on something when i went wrong. Come to my test was a bag of nerves and ended up doing my test at place where i had not even been.

Yet another example of poor quality training. This was evident from the first post where there was no demonstration drive. This is one of the absolute basics. There is NO legal requirement for an “instructor” to be trained, qualified or registered. And for as long as this is the case, these issues will persist. One day, folks will sit up and take notice that not all training is the same.

You really need to get yourself along to Peter Smythe of this parish and do the job properly.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: