CPC Learning

Passed it yesterday, and I had two tests on last Friday, (theory/hazards). I bought access for LGV theory site, and did many of the cases but I think that was unuseful, it didnt prepare me for that even in 10%. Stories too short, and I had all questions in 100% correct “thought ohhh will be easy”, all questions similar to the theory.

When I went yesterday for test, the stories were much longer, some stupid and totally unusefull questions which I didnt know what to answer, but said to myself “think”. When I asked driver at my work for one question which I didnt know, he said that he’s working as a driver for 20+ years and he doesnt know it.

I have read a book Driving Goods Vehicle by DVSA, and couldnt find any informations for that questions what I had yesterday. Apart from driving when youre doing “other work” remember that youre cant exceed 6 working hours without break, thats only one tip which I can give you. And dont stress.

Before I went out from my home I said, Im going there to get this paper and without stress. I was only under stress when I couldnt find any space in the carpark, and had to park about 0.5 mile from test centre. I Spoke with one guy before test, he took CPC as well and tried to pass third time, finally passed.

Good luck :wink: