CooP At Castlewood Alfreton

xichrisxi:

trevHCS:
New RDC? Theres only one i know if which is on the Mansfield side of the M1 just down from Laura Ashley and that new Shell petrol station, but that’s been there for years.

Assuming that one, did agency there on amd off. Dont know about DAFs but I never came across a class 2 that wasn’t straight 6 box or auto. The slightly older ones were usually manuals but they slowly being replaced.

I was mostly class 1 and they are a mix of 4x4 (range selector but no splitter) and autos, again its the older ones that are manual. They were all Scania.

Jobs not a bad one but some of the cages are stupidly heavy. You get a workout. Bigger issue was the overhang on some of the units which can take some getting used to. Also can be waiting an hour just to tip empty cages at end if you time it wrong, but other days its straight on bay.

Assessment easy enough, but do keep to your WTD breaks as tyey like that. And on assessment, remember to ask him to check brake lights (gets brownie points).

Been a while since i was there but doubt it changed much.

The coop place off jct 28 is newish…about 3 years new [emoji38]

Try 5 years dude come on keep up at the back. Still I must say it feels newer than that.

I remember it being built think in I wonder what it’s for.