New Stobarts depot

Hi all,
Just seen on stobarts website they’re recruiting for drivers in Bradford depot. I wasn’t aware they’ve got one in Bradford unless it’s just opened. I’ve googled it but can’t find an address. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Probabaly undercut someone on another contract.

Edit…
May not be the stobarts we all know and love…Pie place in Bradford called Stobarts.

stobarts.co.uk/

I live in Bradford ( yeah I know !) and can assure you there isn’t a Eddie’s here!

If you follow the link through on advert it ask which depot and nearest on list is either Sherburn or Donnie

It’s just an advert to get interest for certain catchment areas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xichrisxi:

Edit…
May not be the stobarts we all know and love…Pie place in Bradford called Stobarts.

stobarts.co.uk/

I’m pretty sure it’s Eddie stobarts. Just checked their website and there is a Bradford depot on the list which wasn’t there before.

ProudNewbie:

xichrisxi:

Edit…

stobarts.co.uk/

I’m pretty sure it’s Eddie stobarts. Just checked their website and there is a Bradford depot on the list which wasn’t there before.

Start the quick apply, no need for any personal details at that point , and then see where Bradford isn’t when it asks which depot you’d prefer

It’s still a speculative advert

No Grangemouth depot either but they have trucks in Malcolm’s yard and are looking for their own meantime same for Dundee

dcgpx:

ProudNewbie:

xichrisxi:

Edit…

stobarts.co.uk/

Start the quick apply, no need for any personal details at that point , and then see where Bradford isn’t when it asks which depot you’d prefer

I havn’t worked for ESL for over 10 years but we used to load quite a lot from Macbrides and Princes in Bradford (not too far from each other) so maybe in or around there?

hayday:

dcgpx:

ProudNewbie:

xichrisxi:

Edit…

stobarts.co.uk/

I havn’t worked for ESL for over 10 years but we used to load quite a lot from Macbrides and Princes in Bradford (not too far from each other) so maybe in or around there?

They still have loads of theirs going in and out of Princes but not actually based there. There’s no ESL in Bradford.