D-day is nearly here

Well the time has finally arrived, Class 1 course starts this week with my test next Saturday (A week today). It was originally scheduled for the Monday but it was moved back which I don’t mind cos I don’t have a break from driving when I finish Fridays lesson. I’m looking forward to starting the course can’t wait to get behind the wheel for a prolonged period of time and to see how I get on. I know I’ve got some work to do on reversing but I’m confident I can cope with everything else relatively easily but we will see. Well I hope the driving gods will be on my side a week today and I’ll post on how I get on next week. Soz if this is a bit of a boring post but I just wanted to put out there.

cribs76:
Well the time has finally arrived, Class 1 course starts this week with my test next Saturday (A week today). It was originally scheduled for the Monday but it was moved back which I don’t mind cos I don’t have a break from driving when I finish Fridays lesson. I’m looking forward to starting the course can’t wait to get behind the wheel for a prolonged period of time and to see how I get on. I know I’ve got some work to do on reversing but I’m confident I can cope with everything else relatively easily but we will see. Well I hope the driving gods will be on my side a week today and I’ll post on how I get on next week. Soz if this is a bit of a boring post but I just wanted to put out there.

Not boring at all, mate. Good on yer.
And good luck

cribs76:

^^^^^^^^^^
you wont need to be saying your prayers to the driving gods,because all the driving gods are on trucknet.
just be nice to them in here and they will no doubt condone your efforts to become a member of the class 1 big wheel brigade on your day of reckoning. :slight_smile:

Good luck I start my Class 1 training on Monday with my test on Wednesday :smiley:

Thanks all, driving for a living is all I’ve done pretty much from my early 20s n I don’t know why I ain’t gone 4 it earlier. I’ll give my best shot nxt week.

Dirty_Mascot:
Good luck I start my Class 1 training on Monday with my test on Wednesday :smiley:

All the best with your test Dirty_Mascot hope we both can have a toast nxt weekend!!!

Dirty_Mascot:

Yep, good luck bro, :slight_smile:

steviespain:

Dirty_Mascot:

Yep, good luck bro, :slight_smile:

cribs76:
Thanks all, driving for a living is all I’ve done pretty much from my early 20s n I don’t know why I ain’t gone 4 it earlier. I’ll give my best shot nxt week.

Dirty_Mascot:

All the best with your test Dirty_Mascot hope we both can have a toast nxt weekend!!!

Thanks