Questions about tramping

How’s it going everyone,
I’m all new to the hgv driving, just passed my C+E and just wanted to ask a few questions about tramping. I’m 28 years old and was interested in doing international driving, I just wanted to know if you could park up in for example gym car parks to rest, or do you have to park in lorry parks, service stations or lay bys ? I like keeping fit you see and if I’m going to choose this as a career I want to be able to still go the gym. Thanks to anyone with any advice for me. Prob will have more questions to follow haha

first of all im suspiciously thinking…hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ■■?
then im thinking,you have to be kidding,but if its remotely serious then this is going to be you,itl only be a matter of time.

0.5/10

SuperMultiBlue:
0.5/10

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for him,or me??..i might be going in a huff if its me…but im thinking previous pishy gym posts here.

dieseldog999:

SuperMultiBlue:
0.5/10

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for him,or me??..i might be going in a huff if its me…but im thinking previous pishy gym posts here.

Gym car park user

im a tramper driver, my set up is simple take a roadbike or a motorbike if you have one and put it in the passenger seat side and park at a well lit service station and take the motorbike to the gym
job done

Europe is no problem to park the truck, even in the middle of Brussels, as long as not blocking a fire hydrant, and a cop told me that.
Some trampers take a bike, or park near the sports centre for a swim, I took bar bell weights to keep fit, and my bike.
On Euro, expect to be weekended, or parked for a few days waiting for a reload home.

Then the truck bans, and public holidays, no driving allowed, except certain criteria, I was parked up from Thursday until Tuesday morning for an Easter ban, lucky that town had a sports centre ,so swam a lot.
Pack the bike in the trailer, if the trailer is sealed, take off a wheel, seat belt on it, in the passenger seat.

so how does a motorbike fit in the passenger seat of the truck? or is it one of those inflatable ones called candi?

dieseldog999:
so how does a motorbike fit in the passenger seat of the truck? or is it one of those inflatable ones called candi?

Then again, how do some drivers fit in the driver’s seat…?