Training provider recommendations

Looking to change my career and get into HGV driving. I work for a recruitment agency placing drivers into work , but have always had a bit of a passion for driving. My current weekend work sends me all over the country in my sprinter van and I love it

Any recommendations for class 2 and 7.5t training providers? I’m based in Kettering in East Midlands. I would ideally like to go with someone who can provide the full package start to finish including tests CPC and medical if possible.

See the sponsor of this board? Peter Smythe. If you dig around, you’ll find dozens of recommendations on here for their services.

Good luck!

There’s a list of HGV training companies that have been recommended by Trucknet members here

albion:
See the sponsor of this board? Peter Smythe. If you dig around, you’ll find dozens of recommendations on here for their services.

Good luck!

Agreed.
With my current DVLA problems I have done LOADS of research into training providers. While some have 90% good reviews, Peter is the only one I have found to have 100% GREAT reviews.