Open day - discounts - prize draw

Yes, we have another Open Day coming up. Date is Saturday 6th October and we look forward to seeing you between 0900 and 1430. There’s always some great deals to be done so come and see.

The postcode is NG17 3FW and we’re about 15 minutes from Junc 28 M1.

Any queries, please post on here or call the office 01623 555661 during normal hours.

Hope to see you soon, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

That’s my birthday, so must be an omen! Do I need to book on or just show up? What’s the rough layout of the day? Can I have a drive? If so do I need to have provisional licence in place? Sorry for the questions!

No appointment needed. There’s always a couple of artics that you can try reversing (under supervision of course) and also a rigid and a bus. No provisional required as on site.

There will be some attractive discount offers but we don’t do pressure.

Not possible to organise a road drive on that day as we will run out of staff, but feel free to make an appointment for another day.

Most importantly, there’s always cake and coffee!

Look forward to seeing you, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Anyone from the Manchester area going to this who I may be able to grab a lift from (obviously for some petrol money) as seems a royal pain to get there if you don’t have a car, no offence Peter

Anyone from the Manchester area going to this who I may be able to grab a lift from (obviously for some petrol money) as seems a royal pain to get there if you don’t have a car, no offence Peter

None taken! Seems perfectly sensible to me.

Pete

Hope to make on the 6th, looking for some deals :wink:

Hope to make on the 6th, looking for some deals :wink:

There’s always deals on offer on the Open Days. If you can see what suits you, track me down and let’s sort it.

Look forward to meeting you, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Just come out of a meeting to discuss the offers for the Open Day. I’m sworn to secrecy but I can get away with letting you all know that, in addition to the normal great deals, there’s a really spectacular offer this time.

Cant answer questions; you need to turn up on Saturday morning (9 till around 2.30) and find out. If you cant make it, the offers stand till 4.30pm Monday so you can call and get the details and make a phone booking if you wish. If that’s the plan, better to call on Monday 8 - 4.30.

Dont miss this one!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Will you be doing anything for us who have already passed our tests?

Either reduced CPC training or ADR?

I’m working on Friday night - and the chances of me wanting to have a go reversing are slim after a 13-15 hour shift driving the things. But I wouldn’t mind coming back for an ADR course if you were offering something I’d struggle to turn down :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

In a word: YES.

Why is Saturday the 6th one of the wettest days :question:

Just one of those things haha!

Hi

Will the details of the offer be posted on here on the 6th for those of us that have to work? :smiley:

Yes, the offer will be here in detail on 6th.

OPEN DAY SPECIAL
Full C COURSE incl driving test
Short CE COURSE incl driving test (DRAWBAR)
2 FREE RETESTS between the 2 courses
MOD 4 TRAINING AND TEST

The whole package just £2499 fully inclusive

Please note:
• Offer closes 4.30pm Monday 8th October
• £200 deposit required to secure your place
• Balance £2299 due 2 weeks before start of C course
• Monies allocated to CE/Mod 4 training cannot be refunded or re-allocated
• Take the training in the next 12 months
• No other offers or discounts may be applied
• £100 contribution towards your accommodation costs if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW

Another good Open Day; thanks to all who made it so.

Remember the Open Day Offer is still available until 4.30 pm on Monday. Just call the office 01623 555661.

Thanks again, Pete :laughing: :laughing: