Module 2

Hi All,

I went for my Module 2 test today, unfortunatley I failed by 2.

I’ve been using lgvtheory.co.uk for my study material.

Out of personal experience, has anybody used drivingthelry4all.co.uk?

If anybody has any other matierial to share with me that they have used to help them pass that would be greatly appreciated!

I have already re-booked my test for mid September but hoping to get a cancellation before then as I’m due to do my C+E lessons and test with Peter Smythe around the same time!

Thanks in advance.
Louis

I used these two and passed first time. The CPC one was really good. You have to pay for them both but the CPC one can answer your questions you will have in years to come as well [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I bought a cd from ebay and used the DLVA Driving Guide for HGV’s. Passed last week with a score of 40/50 so just enough

Wish I had went for the ap though as the disc had limited mock tests and material to study

Drivingtheory4all is probably as good as it gets IME.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

LouisM:
Hi All,

I went for my Module 2 test today, unfortunatley I failed by 2.

I’ve been using lgvtheory.co.uk for my study material.

Out of personal experience, has anybody used drivingthelry4all.co.uk?

If anybody has any other matierial to share with me that they have used to help them pass that would be greatly appreciated!

I have already re-booked my test for mid September but hoping to get a cancellation before then as I’m due to do my C+E lessons and test with Peter Smythe around the same time!

Thanks in advance.
Louis

Hi Louis,

I was in a similar situtation to you. I failed my first test by 1 point! Did my retest last week and scored 49/50. I used drivingtheory4all and can vouch for it along with the guide to large vehicles book.

Good luck :slight_smile:

I used lgvtheory.co.uk and found it pretty useful.

Passed first time so can’t grumble. If it’s a while since you did your theory I would revisit those questions as they make up a big chunk of the module 2

DRivingthrory4all seems to get positive feedback on here. Couldn’t get on with the apps as I found them a bit difficult to navigate

Just a quick update, re sat my test today and i passed!!

Just about scraped through with a score of 40/50 but I’ll take that all day.

I signed up to drivingtheory4all and would recommend it.

Now time to get ready for my C+E training which I’m going down to do at Pete’s place 2 weeks today.

Well done, man. :sunglasses:

steviespain:
Well done, man. :sunglasses:

Cheers mate!