Combined Special Offer - ENDED. Come to Open Day this SAT!

Hi

Time for one of our daft offers! This offer is available from 0800 Tuesday 14th August to new customers only and we reserve the right to withdraw it at any time.

The offer includes:

Full CAT C course + test at our private driving test centre
Short CAT CE course + test at our private driving test centre
Pass Protection. Covers you for up to 3 retests between the 2 courses at no additional charge
Accommodation for the duration of your training if you live 70 miles + from NG17 3FW

All tuition is 1:1 with a fully trained, registered and qualified instructor.
The CE course will be using drawbar combination (artic is available but not on this offer)

£200 deposit secures your place on this offer - even if you’re not ready to start yet. Must be completed within 12 months.

Oh yes, the total price for all this is £2499! Interest free finance not available but we’re happy to source 3rd party finance if it helps. And, of course, we take all major debit/credit cards.

Simply call the office on 01623 555661. Office open 0800 - 1700. You will need to quote your Trucknet user name. This offer is not currently available anywhere else.

Fill ya boots, people!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Dammit man, you know how to tempt a girl!
If it was artic, I would talk to my people who would talk to your people.

But that IS an awesome offer :slight_smile:

steviespain:
Dammit man, you know how to tempt a girl!
If it was artic, I would talk to my people who would talk to your people.

But that IS an awesome offer :slight_smile:

It is…isn’t it?!
CE?

Edit: Redundant now. Can someone delete please?
Ta

Perfectly possible to add the Artic Conversion Course for £270 fully inclusive. That way, all bases are covered.

How much to get a PSV licence through you■■?

Multiple choice/HP included? :sunglasses:
Well, gotta try, haven´t I :slight_smile:

googling: CE test reverse, drawbar and trailer

£1450 less your Trucknet discount of 10%. So it’s £1315. This includes all your 1:1 tuition, VAT, test fee, test at our private test centre, use of our 64 plate training vehicle (fully auto of course) and free accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW

Top marks for trying – but NO!

Peter Smythe:

£1450 less your Trucknet discount of 10%. So it’s £1315. This includes all your 1:1 tuition, VAT, test fee, test at our private test centre, use of our 64 plate training vehicle (fully auto of course) and free accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW

Top marks for trying – but NO!

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

Hmmm tempting [emoji23]

Just googled the wag and drag reverse. I did that ■■■■ for years with a Bedford MK and a big water bowser in the Army!
Just got more tempting!

How many days do you see the whole course, inc tests, running, Peter? Worked out a schedule yet?
I ask because I´d have to hire a car to get there. Well, not so much to get there, more to get to the training area in the mornings and back again.
I gotta factor in that hire car cost.

ta

To minimise car hire costs, why not do the CAT C over a weekend (all day Sat and Sun) with test Monday. Then come back and do Sunday for CE with test Monday.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

steviespain:
Just googled the wag and drag reverse. I did that [zb] for years with a Bedford MK and a big water bowser in the Army!
Just got more tempting!

How many days do you see the whole course, inc tests, running, Peter? Worked out a schedule yet?
I ask because I´d have to hire a car to get there. Well, not so much to get there, more to get to the training area in the mornings and back again.
I gotta factor in that hire car cost.

ta

If the hotel hasn’t changed it’s perfectly walkable. I’m not saying it’s 2 mins. But it’s not that far. You could do a taxi if you want to be lazy. Or take your push bike on the train and use that. I did class 1 weekend course and thought it was really good. Even I passed with it.

As far as artics vs wag/drag. Can’t comment mate - I’ve not driven wag/drag. But if you do take up this offer I know of an agency with their own driving school who will allow you to attend post licence training in crick for free. It’s not great training compared to Petes place (I’ve done both) and tbh I wasn’t that impressed with the instructors (understatement) but if you just want the basics of reversing and to know how to couple them it will do. Going forward artics are easy peasy mate - just take it wide and you will have no problems. I find them easier going forward than a big rigid. Plus when/if you ■■■■ up you can spin them around much more quickly.

The biggy for this offer is the three free retests. That you are allowed to spread out over both courses. Tbh that’s worth £600 usually as I think it’s £300 per pass protection. I’d also be willing to bet you good money that an agency would let you tag along with a more experienced driver (unpaid) if you asked. They have asked me if I’d take someone with no confidence in a rigid. I explained that it would be the blind leading the blind obviously - but it does happen.

Hiya Sammy, some good ideas there bud, thanks. :slight_smile: Got me thinking.

And, just to turn up the heat, on me, a little…

Peter…is the offer, as it stands, for 5 (or however many) consecutive days inc tests? Or is it for 2 weekends+tests ?
How far is the hotel from the Training Centre?
I love cycling :smiley:

And…if I come up for a C and pass, can I have a shot reversing the wag and drag? See if I can still do it?
Ta.

…is the offer, as it stands, for 5 (or however many) consecutive days inc tests? Or is it for 2 weekends+tests ?
How far is the hotel from the Training Centre?
I love cycling :smiley:

And…if I come up for a C and pass, can I have a shot reversing the wag and drag? See if I can still do it?
Ta.

The format of the C training is your choice between 4 days + test on day 5 OR a full weekend with test on the Monday am. The CE upgrade will be completed in one 8 hour day (it’s only the coupling/uncoupling and reversing that takes any time - the driving is virtually the same as C). Tests are included in all courses.

The hotel is about a mile from the training centre. Uphill to the training centre - but what a nice ride back!

Provided there is a suitable vehicle, of course you can “have a go”. Make it clear to reception that you’d like to do that and it will be made to happen.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

SouthEastCashew:

Maybe if you could wait till end off the year SouthEastCashew then one of Peter’s xmas specials may be even more tempting :smiley: :smiley:

Haha, you can never tell!

rearaxle:

SouthEastCashew:

Maybe if you could wait till end off the year SouthEastCashew then one of Peter’s xmas specials may be even more tempting :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers for that!! I can certainly wait as I am quite content in my current job just want to fill the remaining bit of my licence up.

Just to mention that the offer is still current. It will remain current until such time as it’s withdrawn.

As of right now it´s still on my horizon, Peter, so that´s nice to hear. Next week will tell the tale.

hi , so more and more interested at this .Bit confused the course use’s a drawbar combination and you say i can have a Artic Conversion Course ? Do you need to do it ,is it a legal req or extra training with arctic.
Are there different licence’s with drawbar/arcti class?
Cheers for any input :smiley: