Looking for work South West / Warminster area

Hi

First post so go easy. My current job is coming to an end early next year and I already have my C and C+E but with little experience.

My thoughts are to go agency on class 2 for a bit then hopefully progress onto class 1 after gaining some experience.

So question is recommended Agencies in and around my area and recommended places to approach direct for work in my area

Thanks in advance

Give fs Gibbs a ring they are based in Warminster

I think you’re right going on agency for a while, it’s what I would do. Going class 2 for a bit is fine, but don’t shy away from the artics, or you will create a “mental block” for yourself and probably never end up doing it.

Let’s be honest, they are just like a big rigid going forward (except that you have to be aware of headboard sweep) and once you’ve done it a couple of times, they really ain’t that hard to reverse.

Ok, that’s my wisdom. I’m off to bed!

Google is your friend…

Plenty of work in the Frome area, especially because of Hinckley Point, provided you can put up with all the associated H&S nonsense and security faffery that appears to go with it…

Tippers mostly but lots of the artics are walking floor now.

Paul Smart Transport are a good outfit apparently and run nice kit but there’s plenty of smallish firms around that will treat you like a human being not just a drone…

Good luck with your search

LF Nichols areally advertising atm also. Keedwells out of devizes also