Where have I gone wrong in my working week?

Jonny17291:
I was fine u till u said I could start at 16:00 on Fri as from finishing my shift Fri morning to starting sat would be 10 hours not 11 hence why I put 17:00. I thought if I have even had 10hr 59 it would be a reduced rest so just be 11 so put a rest of 11 hours from finishing Fri morning to afternoon. And did the same on sat morning to afternoon 11 hours rest as I had 3 reduced rests already.

On Thursday you started at 15:30 and finished at 06:00 Friday morning, so your daily rest period starts at 06:00 Friday and in this case finishes no later than 15:30 (24 hour period from 15:30 Thursday).

You’ve now had the daily rest period for Thursdays shift and it was a reduced daily rest period, it’s already a reduced daily rest period so as long as you have no less than 9 hours rest it doesn’t matter what time you start Friday afternoons shift.

You can only have and count a daily rest period once and by 15:00 Friday you’ve had a 9 hour reduced daily rest period for the shift starting at 15:30 Thursdays (06:00 Friday to 15:00 Friday = 9 hours rest), so legally you could start work at 15:00 Friday but in your example that would mean you would have to finish earlier on Saturday morning which is why I said you could start work at 16:00 Friday.