Provisional C+E question

So, nearly at the end of me CPC NVQ2 course. Had the medical today. Wow! Fast as [zb]! Not kidding you, 2 minutes 30 tops, including BP!
I was reading out the eye chart while he was machine gunning questions at me, hehe, funny as [zb]

Got me mate a good one.
As I came out of the office he was stood waiting to go in.

“Doc says to take your shirt off and have your pants unbuckled as you go in, saves time”
Well, it was plausible. 20 people waiting and just over an hour to do em in.
He had his shirt off and was undoing his pants when the instructor felt sorry for him and told him to stop being a dipstick.
BWAHAHA, nearly got him :smiley:
And then he called me a ■■■■ in front of the whole class and teachers. I reminded him that I could put in a report about that and he´d get booted off quick smart!
We giggled like schoolgirls for at least half an hour. sigh kids eh?

ANyway, where was I? Oh yes…

Filled in the Licence application to reclaim/re-instate my old class 2, no probs.
Provisional Bus Licence, check.
Looked for provisional C+E to put a check mark against. Could´t find it. Instructor couldn´t find it.

Is there one? Did I miss it somehow? Or does my Cat C count as a C+E provisional? Different form?
ANyway, application has been sent now. Back soon I hope.

4 days CPC done, one more to go.

Sorry for rambling on, been a fun day :slight_smile:

Thanks.

C counts. I didn’t have to do anything to get class 1 provisional other than pass class 2 (which was harder than it sounds). :grimacing:

Edit - your instructor sounds like a total dipship. How could he not know this? Are you sure that it’s a legit cpc course you are doing?

I´m trying to keep it quiet, mate. I´m on a PCV CPC course. He knows shed loads about buses and getting a bus licence, not so much on the truck front.
Shhhh.

So, my full Cat C works a provisional for C+E? Cooool.
thanks for that.

And stop dissing my Sensei! He´s like Frank Bruno, warm and cuddly :smiley:

EDIT: And shouldn´t you be at work?
:smiley: