Kit

Hi all after landing my first class 1 job, I’m looking at what kit I will need, it’s all RDC work from what I know… ( culina) no Nights out unless it’s absolutely necessary and are given notice of this. I will keep a night out bag in the car just in case, so I was wondering what you guys see as essential day kit, I have been told not to fork out for a sat nav as Apple maps does the job for where we need to go, shifts average around 10 hours, so far I’m thinking good kit bag, food and drink obviously and iPad to watch things, phone charger, folder for delivery Notes and pens, pain relief etc… any other essential items you can recommend?
Thanks in advance guys

WET WIPES WET WIPES WET WIPES WET WIPES

ROG:

Thanks rog: now on the list!

Head torch for the dark mornings and evenings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airbag1uk:
Head torch for the dark mornings and evenings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea thank you

If it’s all RDC work then plenty of anti depressant pills :frowning:

Midnight Rambler:

Ah don’t say that! I take it it’s the waiting around that’s a killer? Then again going from university students that are constantly drunk, being sick, to fighting to theft you name it we deal with it. So RDC might be nice and relaxing to me! :slight_smile:

avfcnat82:

Midnight Rambler:

Ah don’t say that! I take it it’s the waiting around that’s a killer? Then again going from university students that are constantly drunk, being sick, to fighting to theft you name it we deal with it. So RDC might be nice and relaxing to me! :slight_smile:

That sounds like your average group of drivers as well :grimacing: :grimacing:

sammym:

avfcnat82:

Midnight Rambler:

That sounds like your average group of drivers as well :grimacing: :grimacing:

Ha! Sounds like I made the right move then! Should fit in well!

avfcnat82:

ROG:

This was my saving grace yesterday when I had an unfortunate stomach upset. :open_mouth:

Personally for the minute it took to throw my bag in the truck I always took my night out kit even if I wasn’t planned for it. Only got caught once (delays and an accident on A1) but it would have been a lot less comfortable without it

kcrussell25:
Personally for the minute it took to throw my bag in the truck I always took my night out kit even if I wasn’t planned for it. Only got caught once (delays and an accident on A1) but it would have been a lot less comfortable without it

great advice, thank you.

As your doing rdc, a V-large tin of bs repellent, as your going to meet lots of ex-regiment boyo’s and a few old middle east lads, just doing the odd shift to top there pension up.

Every time one of the good old boys starts spouting his crap, just give him a blank stare, shrug your shoulders and say “yaga shemesh, kouva?”

jbaz73:
Every time one of the good old boys starts spouting his crap, just give him a blank stare, shrug your shoulders and say “yaga shemesh, kouva?”

Sounds like a plan to me mate! :slight_smile: