Failed CPC Module 2

sammym:

JASCAMBS:
Thank you jonnyboat and carlston49 :slight_smile: i know it isn’t but i felt the test afterwards was just impossible and it put doubts in my head that i had easier block of questions this time and next time might not be so lucky! :confused: i might give the app a go then. Did you pass first time jonnyboat? Thank you carlston i realised at least 2 answers i got wrong straight afterwards. What edition was the theory book you used? Seems that on Amazon they stock several versions

PM me your address and I’ll pop the latest one in the post for you. I no longer need it. It’s got highlighting in from my own revision. But I passed with a high score so was focussing on the right stuff.

If you are feeling generous put a few quid in a charity tin to cover postage - but apart from that, it’s totally free. If you are skint then don’t worry about the charity tin and just pass it on when done with it.

Thank you very much Sammym :slight_smile:
I have dropped you a PM, also explained in it will be making some donations to charity. Also when done i will pass on the material so it helps others too. I am overwhelmed by all the help on this forum thanks guys, seriously much appreciated