Jobs for antisocial people?

Hi Benigno
This is a shame, innit?

I followed your first thread with interest and was pleased when you got a job after three days of posting on here.
Personally, I wouldn´t have picked removals ´cos it´s too hard work for the pay. But, for a young fella, it´s fine as a start.

Now you´ve found that you don´t like the people you have to work with. Ouch!
Did you have this problem when you worked in the restaurant? 6-7 years there so mebbe not?

I used to dislike that three men in a cab thing too. Some of them were complete ■■■■■■■■■ OTOH some were great blokes and turned into great mates. Is it just one or two people you don´t get on with? Or is it people in general?

The firm you´re with now, removals, they probably have a Transit or Sprinter sized veh that´s used for smaller, one man, jobs. See if you can get on that? Drop in pay though, mebbe.

Once you get out of removals you´ll find that most jobs there is minimal social interaction anyway, and usually with these it´s a quick “sign here” or “Over there, driver”, or “Turn around, hands behind your back click get in the back of the police car”, kind of thing.

Stick it out a bit more, try and be understanding of anyones unfortunate personality, join in with the laughs and jokes.
My one rule in the cab on removals, NO B.O. Hated them smelly ■■■■■■■■■

Find another job before handing your notice in, and don´t be afraid to do it if the job´s doing your head in.

Good luck mate.