Positioning Your Load

Anyone got advice on how to position your load?

Over the pan, buttocks parted.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Somewhere near the cervix is generally reckoned to be best (before Dipper Dave gets carried away…)

I generally go for the face first followed by the chest. Depends if there’s plenty in the tank [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Just in case you wanted a serious answer…

For rigids at least always try to put the lighter stuff at the headboard as it’s far easier to overload the front axle than rear, wherever possible have load in contact with headboard to reduce load shift but This ain’t always possible due to weights.

For example I will not put 2x ibcs at 1000kg each on my headboard, may or may not be illegal but it takes a month to turn your wheel full lock…

If you can’t have load in contact with headboard due to weights have 2 ratchet straps “enveloping” the front most pallets as they easily shift forward under heavy braking.

Bit of a nuisance when you go to places that usually deal with Artics, as they don’t need to worry as much about weight at the front, you get the forkies not understanding why you want stuff where you do. The poor quality rigid drivers also don’t help the matter, alot dont seem to care or understand how easy it is to overload an axle on a poxy 18tonner

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Opened yourself there

Just for ease
Buy a pot of lube for a smoother ride

:laughing: :laughing:

In a handkerchief on my side of the bed