Keeping old records?

I’ve changed jobs recently and I’m wondering if I need to keep old printouts for two infringements I got about 6 months ago when working my old job?

If I were to be stopped, vosa/police can only get the tacho data from the new truck I drive now and 28 days off my card, so these 6 month old infringements from a different truck surely can’t be found anymore?

They only look at last 28 days so feel free to bin them

Your card will probably hold a lot more than 28 days btw, it’s just that they only deal with 28 days historical data

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOP 2 IT:
I’ve changed jobs recently and I’m wondering if I need to keep old printouts for two infringements I got about 6 months ago when working my old job?

If I were to be stopped, vosa/police can only get the tacho data from the new truck I drive now and 28 days off my card, so these 6 month old infringements from a different truck surely can’t be found anymore?

A roadside check should only look at the previous 28 days.
Your card will however normally hold much more than 28 days records.
I spose its possible that if the DVSA went into your ex-employers and looked at their records, they could later ask to see you for an explanation of any breaches you made? Employers need to hold records for a year I think. So your 6 month old infringements are still held in records.
Keep the printouts you did at the time? Costs nothing does it? But certainly dont worry if you already chucked em away.