Cheap truck nav

Hi all anybody recommend a cheap Truck Sat Nav I know how to navigate my way round country, just need one for towns when I get there avoid low bridges weight limits etc, don’t want a expensive one seen cheap ones on eBay 40 to 70 notes anybody got one are they any good ? Cheers tony

I have had a TruckNav for about 2 years and it works very well most of the time, £70 well spent on Ebay…

www.hgv-trucktables.co.uk

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Copilot truck is around 9 quid a month. I have enough crap to lug around with me as it is and I don’t want to have a sat nav onto that list. I always carry my phone, so it makes sense. I always switch to google maps to walk me to the door. Much more accurate and I’ve only been put wrong 2 or 3 times since I’ve been using it, and then not by much.

For me it´s not so much as the technical capability of phone Vs Satnav, it´s more a matter of screen size. No way could I see, at a quick glance, a phone screen stuck on the dash.
I want a minimum 7" screen, and I may buy a tablet just for the bigger screen.
Or get some glasses :smiley:

jbaz73:
Copilot truck is around 9 quid a month. I have enough crap to lug around with me as it is and I don’t want to have a sat nav onto that list. I always carry my phone, so it makes sense. I always switch to google maps to walk me to the door. Much more accurate and I’ve only been put wrong 2 or 3 times since I’ve been using it, and then not by much.

I use copilot truck to, although i paid one off for it.

Good sat nav, has all the features of the expensive standalone ones. And like you say its one less thing to carry around.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It’s ok until just as you get to important part of directions someone rings you and then it all goes downhill from there . That’s why I need a stand alone sat nav

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk