Culina

avfcnat82:

ORC:
I started with Culina at Milton Keynes. They were good to me, sent me with other drivers for several shifts while I was learning how to reverse in the real world.

Now a few years on and I’m living the dream (almost) driving steel trucks in New Zealand. You have to start somewhere, and Culina was the beginning of my journey to paradise. For that I shall always be grateful.

Good luck to you!

Thank you, that’s great to hear, I am worried about the reverse I have to admit, they seem to think 2 weeks and I will improve, is this the case? I know everyone is different and you can’t put a time on it, just wanted your opinion?

I think you make little steps forward in every shift you do, even if you don’t feel it right away. At some you will just think “Wow, look how my reversing improved”.

After the 2 weeks they will may be say that you still need a bit help for another week. Just be confident and don’t worry if you need like 20 shunts. We all started like that.

There will be daysvin your life where you drive it like you stole it and others where you need 10 shunts for a easy peasy reverse straight back.