Culina

bald bloke:

avfcnat82:

nick2008:
Mistake made in that video is the doors are open on the trailer lossing 8 inches. Keep the doors shut and get on the bay then open them. Only on bays 16 and up you need to open them 1st

Update!!! They have just called and I got the job, they said I showed lots of willing and they are taking me on… 2 weeks training and assessment after that to see if there is improvement if not more training… I’m over the moon they are giving me a chance! :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations, I worked for Culina for 7 yrs and they were good at taking on newbies and I’ve spent a few weeks with new drivers to try and nurture them on, and I’ll also agree Stafford is a ballache.

They’re an ■■■■ company and they like to monitor your driving but just learn to keep your head below the radar like I did and you’ll be fine.

That’s my intention to be honest, I’m kinda like that anyway, just want the easy life, not into all this trouble causing, I’m getting a few weeks with another driver, mainly for tg reversing I think, so hopefully I can learn lots! :slight_smile: