Advice on a Sat Nav

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073THHG8P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ohMqBbNPEB2HK

Evening Guys. I passed my test last Wednesday and start work on Tuesday. I’ve been looking at this Sat Nav as a “put me on” until I can afford my Tomtom. Has anyone had any experience with these. Are they any good/ worth the money?

Thanks in advance
Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole especially at that price.

I bought the exact same style one from a coworker for 10 quid and she only paid 20 or 30 quid for it.

Touchscreen is useless and as responsive as a dead fish, duller screen than anything else on the market and as flimsy as hell casing.

I paid a bit more than that price for one with a much brighter screen and better build quality although still cheap but has done the job brilliantly to be fair.

A lot of the cheaper ones have the dull unresponsive touchscreens.

The dearer ones like mine are better but you still get what you pay for.

Navmeto is available for you phone or tablet, as is copilot, sygic or aponia all varying prices, all offer truck routing and vehicle dimensions.

No, bought one and tried it but sent it back to Amazon. Didn’t like it at all.
Used Co pilot on a £10 a month on my phone untill buying an Aguri sat nav which has been brilliant so far.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Sat nav ■■■■.

They are so far behind apps in terms of ease of use that it’s not worth the price.
I spent £250 on a. Garmin and I can’t even scroll through the route without it taking ages to load each part of the map.

With Google maps it’s instant and I get even preview the route I. Street view.