Places that take on apprentices

So I failed my Category C test a couple of weeks back and it’s knocked me a bit and I don’t want to pay again as I feel I need a little more training so will cost me a fair bit. I was wondering if anyone on here has any idea as to what companies offer an apprenticeship scheme so far online I’ve only managed to find Aldi (which is currently not accepting) and DHL (who I’ve sent an email to ask about the scheme) anyone know anywhere else I can try? Thanks

where abouts are you??

I was looking the same in the rochdale area but nobody is doing them

odd_the_duck:
where abouts are you??

Iive in Aberdeen but I would be willing to relocate ideally it would still be in Scotland.

oDillonx2:

odd_the_duck:
where abouts are you??

Iive in Aberdeen but I would be willing to relocate ideally it would still be in Scotland.

Have you tried ARR Craib??

Viridor Glasgow:

indeed.co.uk/viewjob?jk=d1a … serp&vjs=3

nagel-group.com/en/karriere … gdons.html

Thanks for the replies appreciate it.

also, if you don’t have any joy with those suggestions try anydriver.co.uk/

N.W.H. in Edinburgh.

nwhgroup.co.uk/careers/nwh-n … edinburgh/

Thanks again for all the responses I’ve applied for a few of these so fingers crossed I hear something soon.

facebook.com/sawyerstranspo … ater&ifg=1

OLDSALVO:
https://www.facebook.com/sawyerstransport.moy/photos/a.830287317036789.1073741827.830287237036797/1827679337297577/?type=3&theater&ifg=1

Thanks just checked unfortunately its in Northern Ireland and I’m in Scotland so therefore they’re not able to take me on.

I’ve booked a retest anyway for next month with a different company to the one I used see if that makes a differences. 8 hours of driver training then my test so hopefully that works out.