At last

Well after what seemed like an eternity, I went and done my retest for my C&E and passed. I failed a couple of weeks ago when I let a wee van bully me for space and I clipped a kerb on the middle of the road. So after starting work at 3am yesterday morning I was booked in for 1pm for a quick drive and then had my test at 2pm. After we got back to the yard I was over the moon to hear that I passed as I managed to get settled before starting the test. I passed with 4 minors for position turning right, undue hesitation at a roundabout, mirror check. I will except that no bother. I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone at Ritchie’s Training Centre for all their hard work. Cheers Paul

Well done. If you need an agency for building up experience, recruitment solutions Alba are good for new passes as they will support you until you’re confident out alone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for that ROG, cheers for the heads up Valentine, I am starting a new job on Monday on car transporters but on class 2, but willing to start that and see if they would be willing to move me onto Class 1 when I have the experience.
Cheers Paul

Well done Paul!