Passed my C+E

Just like to say a huge thank you to everyone at Peter Smythe transport training. Had my test on Thursday 311st may and in now a fully qualified class 1 driver. For anyone looking at doing their test I would suggest taking a look at PSTT as their trainers are all brilliant and the fact your using the actual test area to learn in makes the whole testing procedure a whole lot less daunting. Thanks for all the advice from the members here and hopefully see you on the road soon

LittleDrip:
Just like to say a huge thank you to everyone at Peter Smythe transport training. Had my test on Thursday 311st may and in now a fully qualified class 1 driver. For anyone looking at doing their test I would suggest taking a look at PSTT as their trainers are all brilliant and the fact your using the actual test area to learn in makes the whole testing procedure a whole lot less daunting. Thanks for all the advice from the members here and hopefully see you on the road soon

Congratulations! Happy and safe driving. Robert :smiley:

Congratulations and thanks for the positive feedback. Was good to meet you and I hope all goes well in the future.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: