Sunday worked
Monday driving assessment
Tuesday worked
Wednesday driving assessment
Thursday worked
Friday worked
Saturday worked
Sunday off

Previous to the first Friday I was off for 48 hours.

Will the above give me and infringement anywhere? The driving assessments are throwing me off as to whether I would be or not they arent a full days work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Valentine75:
Over two weeks shifts are as follows…
Friday worked
Saturday off
Sunday worked
Tuesday worked
Thursday worked
Friday worked
Saturday worked
Sunday off

Will the above give me and infringement anywhere? The driving assessments are throwing me off as to whether I would be or not they arent a full days work.

Really ?

You have worked 7 consecutive days what do you really think ?

It’s like saying I only worked about half hour Monday and Wednesday but maxed my hrs the rest of the week . :unamused:

Of course you’ve done wrong you’ve worked 7 days regardless.

If you had your card in for the driving assessments then yes.

That’s what I thought so was just checking. This is for the week ahead so I have now changed to Saturday off next week.

Valentine75:
Friday worked
Saturday off
Sunday worked
Tuesday worked
Thursday worked
Friday worked
Saturday worked
Sunday off

1 - were the assessments on the digicard :question:

2 - what time was sunday start and saturday finish :question:

3 - was there a period between sunday start and saturday finish of at least 24 hours off :question:

nick2008:

Valentine75:
Friday worked
Saturday off
Sunday worked
Tuesday worked
Thursday worked
Friday worked
Saturday worked
Sunday off

Really ?

It’s like saying I only worked about half hour Monday and Wednesday but maxed my hrs the rest of the week . :unamused:

Working 7 days is not an offence because a driver can start monday 2300 and finish sunday 0200 every week - that is working on 7 days a week, every week
That is why the regs do not mention the word days but go by hours

ROG:

Valentine75:
Friday worked
Saturday off
Sunday worked
Tuesday worked
Thursday worked
Friday worked
Saturday worked
Sunday off

1 - were the assessments on the digicard :question:

2 - what time was sunday start and saturday finish :question:

3 - was there a period between sunday start and saturday finish of at least 24 hours off :question:

Shifts havent been allocated yet so i cant say the tines yet.
I have just said i cant work Saturday at the end and taken that out of the equation to be safe.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

I’ve never known a driving assessment not to take you onto a public road so unless these driving assessments are a bit unusual they will be in-scope of EU regulations so you’re right to book the last Saturday off.

Driving assessments can be quite short but I’m making the assumption that there won’t be a period of 24 hours rest between any of the shifts/assessments, obviously if it turns out that there is a rest period of 24 hours between 2 of the shifts it changes everything, but as you don’t know the start/finish times of any of the shifts I’d say you’re right to play safe and book the Saturday off

tachograph:
I’ve never known a driving assessment not to take you onto a public road so unless these driving assessments are a bit unusual they will be in-scope of EU regulations so you’re right to book the last Saturday off.

Driving assessments can be quite short but I’m making the assumption that there won’t be a period of 24 hours rest between any of the shifts/assessments, obviously if it turns out that there is a rest period of 24 hours between 2 of the shifts it changes everything, but as you don’t know the start/finish times of any of the shifts I’d say you’re right to play safe and book the Saturday off

Still leaves sunday to saturday inclusive so could easily breach the 144 hour rule

ROG:

nick2008:

Valentine75:
Friday worked
Saturday off
Sunday worked
Tuesday worked
Thursday worked
Friday worked
Saturday worked
Sunday off

Really ?

Working 7 days is not an offence because a driver can start monday 2300 and finish sunday 0200 every week - that is working on 7 days a week, every week
That is why the regs do not mention the word days but go by hours

Don’t tell dozys planners that, he’ll never be home for a steak dinner. :smiley:

Why 02.00? He could work till 23.00

Paul Gavan:
Why 02.00? He could work till 23.00

Not EVERY WEEK

It is for reasons like this I have kept the digi card which I lost then found.

sammym:

And how does this help? Other than illegal as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcgpx:

sammym:

And how does this help? Other than illegal as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a joke mate… I don’t think anyone of sound mind would be running around with a second card playing those sorts of games. Not least as the ‘second card’ would show no work done in ages (which wouldn’t match the experience you are claiming). And would also be a different card on their system when/if you did another shift their. And would show work before that date. Which at any decent firm would lead to them telling you to leave immediately.

So yeah it was simply a silly off the cuff remark which I thought no one would take seriously.