7 days driving

I’ve just been given a rota but they have me working 7 days in a row. not sure if it’s legal but I have posted it so someone more knowledgeable than me can tell. I only work around 9 hours a day and it’s multidrop so I only actually drive around 3 hours a day

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

What are the start finish times? Looking at that it’s not legal unless there’s 24hrs off in there like where you swap from a day shift finishing at 6pm to a night that starts at 6pm the following day

On my phone I can’t read what’s written at the side.

Is it HGV work on days and on EU regulations?

Sent from my mobile.

toonsy:
What are the start finish times?

I agree we need those times for each of the shifts

Legal or not I’d tell them shove it up there ■■■ shoot…

xichrisxi:

Depends. I’ve had similar before but then had like 6 days off afterwards.

toonsy:

xichrisxi:

Looking at his rota he’s got one day off then back in…

Doesn’t seem that any other drivers do more than 5 days without a day off,don’t think they like you :laughing:

xichrisxi:

toonsy:

xichrisxi:

Looking at his rota he’s got one day off then back in…

Doesn’t seem that any other drivers do more than 5 days without a day off,don’t think they like you :laughing:

Maybe they like work? Generally I don’t unless there’s something in it for me like increased time away from work :laughing:

An example… Did a special contract on Saturday evening which completely bulleted my weekly rest but £150 for 6 hours work was worth it.

AND I’d bet the office haven’t sussed that I basically need to be back for 1400 on Friday ahead of a bank holiday weekend to get a full (extended) rest in lol

Does the note in pen on the side say you’re using a van?

If you’re in a van with MGW ≤ 3.5T, domestic regs apply. As far as I can see these don’t require any days off at all? At best/worst the requirement will be the same as for buses - just 24 hours off in every fortnight!

Basket:
Does the note in pen on the side say you’re using a van?

If you’re in a van with MGW ≤ 3.5T, domestic regs apply. As far as I can see these don’t require any days off at all? At best/worst the requirement will be the same as for buses - just 24 hours off in every fortnight!

Yeah, domestic for cargo is no day off required.

sorry for late response. my start times are usually 6.30am and usually run until about 3pm.

the side note on that rota is just a note for who is going where. the mention of a van is wrong, we only have 18ton trucks

mahall1988:
my start times are usually 6.30am and usually run until about 3pm.

You cannot legally do 7 consecutive shifts doing those times on EU regs as it exceeds the max 144 hours between weekly rest rule

thank you I will tell my boss when I get back today.

ROG:

mahall1988:
my start times are usually 6.30am and usually run until about 3pm.

You cannot legally do 7 consecutive shifts doing those times on EU regs as it exceeds the max 144 hours between weekly rest rule