DHL BP contract?

Tailschwing:
Hi all,

Further to my previous thread, I’ve decided to look for another job as current company taking the absolute ■■■■.

I’ve spoken with ADR Network about some potential DHL work and they have BP, KFC, and maybe some others. I’m not interested in KFC as I’ve already done some drops to their sites and they’re generally a pain in the arse to access and I imagine this would only be worse if I had to handball the goods rather than deliver the pallet like I do currently.

However, delivering to garages sounds better. I’d imagine they’ll generally be on main roads and I’d be familiar with most of them after a while - part of my current frustration is delivering to tight residential streets which would be better suited to a van, and then dealing with customers who weren’t advised by retailer that it’s kerbside delivery and expect me to handball it - often meaning I get refusals which then clog up the back of the wagon and make it hard to spin pallets around before pushing onto tail lift.

Anyone got any info? I’d much rather be doing trunking or just a few larger drops rather than 15 a day, but the £13 p/h sounds pretty good to me as a new driver.

Cheers.

Do you have class 1 licence??If yes that why not try N.F.T from A.d.r network.Easy peasy job.Why not try Stobart at truck stop.Easy ,clean job.Don t listen ■■■■■■■■ about Stobart .All not bad there.Not all shift 15 hours.