No Bulk CPC training?

Hello all,

Been out the loop for a while and looking to get back on the wagons. My DCPC expired last year and I need the full 35 hours to get a new one. Trouble is, all the courses seem to be drip fed over the course of weeks if not months.

Is this the norm nowadays? Do I really have to wait 3-4 months to be able to start driving again or are there places that will do a course a week? Or even better a 5-day block?

I’m in the Grimsby area if anyone knows of any place that does them regularly.

Donbar:
Hello all,

Been out the loop for a while and looking to get back on the wagons. My DCPC expired last year and I need the full 35 hours to get a new one. Trouble is, all the courses seem to be drip fed over the course of weeks if not months.

Is this the norm nowadays? Do I really have to wait 3-4 months to be able to start driving again or are there places that will do a course a week? Or even better a 5-day block?

I’m in the Grimsby area if anyone knows of any place that does them regularly.

ADR if you do something like explosives can give you 28 hours, make sure the provider does give the 7 for the bang, then it’s just doing 7 hours of drivers hours, first aid. Beauty of they is you get the ADR qualification as well and get in 4.5 days ( exams)

Try giving the forum sponsor Peter Smythe a pm

We run a course monthly for 6 days. This is Monday - Saturday but clearly a candidate only needs to do 5 days. So you pick which 5 you want and turn up for those. Sorted.

We also run ADR as previously mentioned.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: