CPC hours -quick question, help please

My card expires next year and I checked my accrued hours for the first time today.
Two courses have not been uploaded.
I queried this with the office and was told something I was surprised to hear.

What I was told is that because I did the courses over 2 years ago they don’t count towards my next card - there is an ‘expiry date’. (During the 5 years■■?)
Is this correct? It’s the first time I’ve heard of it.

Red Barchetta:
My card expires next year and I checked my accrued hours for the first time today.

What I was told is that because I did the courses over 2 years ago they don’t count towards my next card - there is an ‘expiry date’. (During the 5 years■■?)

As long as modules done within your 5 year block they count.

They should have been uploaded by whoever did your course. Didn’t they give you attendance certificates?

I’d be chasing and insisting they put them on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Each 7 hour course or multiples thereof is valid for 5 years from the day it was taken

Example
Current DQC expires 02/09/2019
7 hours done 03/09/2014
7 hours done 04/05/2015
7 hours done 16/07/2015
7 hours done 24/10/2017
That is a total of 28 out of the 35 needed
Do 7 hours on or before 02/09/2019 and a new DQC will be issued without any break - best to do by mid 08/2019 so the system can issue you one before the current one expires

dcgpx:

Red Barchetta:

As long as modules done within your 5 year block they count.

They should have been uploaded by whoever did your course. Didn’t they give you attendance certificates?

I’d be chasing and insisting they put them on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate, I have to carry the certificate with me. It’s a 2 year renewal and I have the old one somewhere at home.

ROG:
Each 7 hour course or multiples thereof is valid for 5 years from the day it was taken

Example
Current DQC expires 02/09/2019
7 hours done 03/09/2014
7 hours done 04/05/2015
7 hours done 16/07/2015
7 hours done 24/10/2017
That is a total of 28 out of the 35 needed
Do 7 hours on or before 02/09/2019 and a new DQC will be issued without any break - best to do by mid 08/2019 so the system can issue you one before the current one expires

Thanks Rog, this is as I thought. I was told otherwise by someone who should know a LOT more about everything than I do!
Puzzling.