AA recovery driver

Questions i have are:
whats it like working for the AA? - Due to the changes that have taken place the job of a recovery driver is not as good as it was.

Is recovery good to get into and boost future prospects in regards to career and pay? - No. Pay is better on trunking to be honest

Is the overtime at the end of each shift paid time and half as any overtime i do at my current work place isnt? - It is, unless it’s the ‘contractual overtime’ which is prepaid and you have to fit it in.

Are the shifts had to get use to as currently i start at 4am every morning and see no traffic and im usually done by 1pm. - I used to work only night shifts, hated the days. Way more angry people.

What are the targets like and how much are you expected to sell per month? I have no problems with targets as i had them in my office role. - There are no targets, you are not expected to sell anything. I don’t know where that comes from. Some people will ask if they can join with you and you’re trained to handle that, but you’re not a salesperson.

Hope that helps

Edit - just to say sorry for the delay, I was on hols