Help! (I Need a SATNAV!)

Hi Everybody.
I’m looking for a Satnav (Good, but as cheap as possible) for lorry journeys. Is there such a thing? Apparently you can use a smartphone satnav and get an app which will plan your journeys to avoid things like low bridges, 7.5 tonne restrictions etc., but can you get an actual stand-alone satnav that will do the job (I can’t afford a smartphone yet!)?
Any help/advice would be gratefully received!
Thanks!

To be honest, going around my area of work (South-east England), Google maps works just fine, although I do have a TomTom Go Professional 520. Which isn’t bad but might be out of your price range. (£250)

What are you driving? And where to. If it’s not multidrop and is to somewhere big like an rdc etc you can probably get away with just using a map until you save up. I’ve started ignoring my satnav as it wants me to spend my life on a motorway - which I don’t enjoy.

These are meant to be alright: ebay.co.uk/itm/GPS-Navigati … Sw-u9a7zzD bit whatever you want and I’m sure it will do the job.

If you have a few quid more this migh be worth a bid: ebay.co.uk/itm/TomTom-GO-60 … 0752.m1982 I have the newer version and it’s spot on.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=150295

I use a Garmin Dezl 770 LMT-D
I’ve used it for Multi Drop around the South East and today doing plant hire delivery/collection in Central London ( I had never driven in Central London before, much less in a 26 ton rigid)

Totally worth it in my view - Just make sure you set it up properly before you set off.

Thanks for your help, people.
I got a Sniper Sat Nav now (£99) and it seems to do the job!

I have just up graded my sat nav ( from car been using that since started driving ) to Garmin Dezl 770 LMT-D does the job but was reduced to £320