Weekend Driving

Chubbylah:

adam277:
Or just work the two days a week and if you get pulled by VOSA (Highly unlikely) just claim this is your only job.
Yes it’s illegal but your not going to get caught and it wouldn’t surprise me if quite a few people do this.

That being said as you just started driving it probably wouldn’t be the smartest thing to break driving regs straight away.

THAT BEING SAID AGAIN. Why would a agency/employer want to employer a newly passed driver who can only work once every other week…?

Simple answer is they wont. I may be wrong and you may get lucky but I doubt it.
I tried the same thing when I passed my test trying to get weekend work and no one was interested.

You have a good point there, I think I will have to scrap the weekend work and either take the plunge and go for it or just stay in my original IT job. Tricky cos my heart says go for it and head says stay to keep a roof over our heads.

You have a Brakes or similar near you? They will take new passes. Safer than the agency if you need the steady income.

I would strongly advise against working both days. Yes you are unlikely to be caught but if you are in an accident and someone is hurt they will throw the book at you even if it wasn’t your fault