Module 4

Hi i Passed my PCV test including all my modules 1 a , 1 b / mod 2 / 3 / 4 just before Christmas so have full CPC for a bus but iv been told that i only need to sit a mod 2 conversion test to switch that over to Class 2 lgv, i have already passed my theory and HP and also passed my Mod 3 practical driving test for LGV, i have my Mod 2 conversion test tomorrow and i was wondering if i need to do another mod 4 or will the one i got for the bus cover me ? I’m not to bothered about paying to do the mod 4 just want to know if i need it.

thanks in advance xxxxxxxx

kingtetley:
Hi i Passed my PCV test including all my modules 1 a , 1 b / mod 2 / 3 / 4 just before Christmas so have full CPC for a bus but iv been told that i only need to sit a mod 2 conversion test to switch that over to Class 2 lgv, i have already passed my theory and HP and also passed my Mod 3 practical driving test for LGV, i have my Mod 2 conversion test tomorrow and i was wondering if i need to do another mod 4 or will the one i got for the bus cover me ? I’m not to bothered about paying to do the mod 4 just want to know if i need it.

Separate mod 4 for LGV

I assume you passed car test after 1996 :question:

ROG:

kingtetley:

Separate mod 4 for LGV

I assume you passed car test after 1996 :question:

yes pal passed my car test 3 years ago, thanks pal ill get it booked then, ive got to get this mod2 out the way today first

Just look on Youtube. There is loads of info.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoWh1tY-Pl4

Video and mod 4 Qs contained within a mod 4 video link within the link below in signature

I see you often post that advice Rog about clicking on the signature for Mod 4 info but I am buggered if I can find it (the Mod 4 vid). Gotta really trawl round to find it. Is there an easier way to directly link Mod 4 help and advice to the newbies?

Also, this is a general question to those that contribute or use this website. The list of approved training companies that are listed on a this website, would you ever consider listing a broker or a company owned by a broker?

hgvlgvtraining:
I see you often post that advice Rog about clicking on the signature for Mod 4 info but I am buggered if I can find it (the Mod 4 vid). Gotta really trawl round to find it. Is there an easier way to directly link Mod 4 help and advice to the newbies?

Also, this is a general question to those that contribute or use this website. The list of approved training companies that are listed on a this website, would you ever consider listing a broker or a company owned by a broker?

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=44667&p=503956#p503947 - scroll down a bit :smiley: