Cat c failed 3 times

sammym:

IronEddie:
Whilst knowing the test routes is a bonus it shouldn’t be necessary. Drive to the required standard and you’ll pass anywhere.

So with that in mind if you’ve reached the point where mentally you’re put off that particular centre then I’d deffinately move to another. Anything that makes you happier and more chilled about the test can only be a good thing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sorry mate - just my opinion but I totally disagree with this.

Since passing I’ve driven all over the country. And I can tell you driving in Central London, Manchester and ever parts of Birmingham are significantly more difficult than passing where we passed.

Even doing London at night is significantly harder when it’s not as busy. So I don’t think that you can say all areas are equal. I don’t think they even run hgv tests in central london… But if they did the pass rate would be abysmal.

One of the reasons I choose PSTT was a desire not to test on Birmingham roads. I agree not all routes/centres are equal. Yet people pass at all of them. There’s nothing wrong with stacking the odds in your favour but if you’re good enough you’ll pass anywhere. I do believe that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk