question

sorry for the question. what is a class C licence? is it correct if i pass this i can then try and pass the artic licence

andy2514:
sorry for the question. what is a class C licence? is it correct if i pass this i can then try and pass the artic licence

LGV C licence = all rigid vehicles with no more than 9 seats in total

ROG:

andy2514:

LGV C licence = all rigid vehicles with no more than 9 seats in total

Cruel…

gov.uk/driving-licence-categories

Don’t think I’ve heard the word since i was a child [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

IronEddie:

I think that’s because people are a little more educated these days.

silverman:

IronEddie:

I love it. Going to try and slip into my vocabulary again.

Mod’s edit:
Not on TN please.

Come on lads we can do better than use this outdated term.

silverman:

IronEddie:

Or perhaps because people are a little more determined to be “offended” by anything and everything.

DaveyCrocket:

silverman:

IronEddie:

Or perhaps because people are a little more determined to be “offended” by anything and everything.

The TN website owners are offended by offensive stuff, as am I, so I’ve removed it.

That’s a slow spot of a fairly low level rude word.

Curiosity is killing me, someone please pm me the evil offensive word

dieseldave:

DaveyCrocket:

silverman:

IronEddie:

The TN website owners are offended by offensive stuff, as am I, so I’ve removed it.

Because you are offended does not mean that the word is offensive. The very fact that some people are offended by something whilst some are not proves that offence is subjective and therefore you choose to be offended. Show me a word that offends everyone and I’ll then agree that it’s an offensive word.
It’s your site so you can remove anything you like but don’t give us that bullshine that this stuff is offensive when it is not, thanks.

IronEddie:

I was busy with my other work at the time, but your input is noted, thanks.

dieseldave:

IronEddie:

I was busy with my other work at the time, but your input is noted, thanks.

Thought you lived on tn tbh [emoji12]

What a disappointment! I thought it was something juicy!

Haven’t heard that one used since primary school. Odd coincidence, my old workmate was Peruvian and that was his surname, true!

DaveyCrocket:
Because you are offended does not mean that the word is offensive. The very fact that some people are offended by something whilst some are not proves that offence is subjective and therefore you choose to be offended. Show me a word that offends everyone and I’ll then agree that it’s an offensive word.
It’s your site so you can remove anything you like but don’t give us that bullshine that this stuff is offensive when it is not, thanks.

Regardless of the above, or whatever you believe to be bullshine, it’s still an offensive word… so it’s gone.

You can have your opinion, as can I, but that of the website owners will always prevail.

By the way, this isn’t a discussion, so let’s not spoil the topic please.

If it’s officially a naughty word that we shouldn’t be using, might it not be a good idea to have it added to the autocensor list? It’s hardly likely to crop up “innocently” (unless we were to be discussing the Ministry of Naughty Grammar or somesuch…)

Roymondo:
If it’s officially a naughty word that we shouldn’t be using, might it not be a good idea to have it added to the autocensor list? It’s hardly likely to crop up “innocently” (unless we were to be discussing the Ministry of Naughty Grammar or somesuch…)

Thanks for the idea Roymondo, I’ll have a look when I get chance.

dieseldave:

DaveyCrocket:

Regardless of the above, or whatever you believe to be bullshine, it’s still an offensive word… so it’s gone.

You can have your opinion, as can I, but that of the website owners will always prevail.

By the way, this isn’t a discussion, so let’s not spoil the topic please.

It may be your opinion that my facts are merely opinion but in my opinion you’re wrong. My facts are facts and not opinion.
But hey, you have the power so yas sir, whatever you say sir. :laughing: