Friday the 13th!

Anyone else had any bad luck?

It’s my last day before I go back to my shunters job, can’t wait to get back to it!

I was out in the wagon and drag this morning, 1 drop in reditch, lots of waiting. I didn’t want to work today because historically Friday the 13th hasn’t been kind to me. Anyway, I did about 6 hrs to finish, paid for 12, nice early finish and off home for a beer, maybe my luck is changing? They were on turbo mode in reditch and got me tipped straightaway! (First time for everything)

So where the m6 merges with the m42 I was on the home straight. All was well, traffic wasn’t too bad… then some dumb ■■■■■ flys up the side of me, on the phone and I watched her in the mirror flip off her seat belt and actually turn around and bollock her kids! Then it happened! [zb] big bang followed by crunch and metallic screams! Yep you guessed it, she plowed into me at full belt!

The cops were called, chaos ensued. At least she exonerated me, she admitted fault. She said, and I quote, “I didn’t see his trailer” what the f? Of course you didn’t see my trailer, your [zb] head was in the back seat!

Words fail me! Oh and btw thanks to me and what I told the cops, they checked her phone records and she is getting done for being on the phone.

What a crap last day! Thanks to her stupidity, I nearly killed two kids.

jbaz73:

It’s my last day before I go back to my shunters job, can’t wait to get back to it!

I was out in the wagon and drag this morning, 1 drop in reditch, lots of waiting. I didn’t want to work today because historically Friday the 13th hasn’t been kind to me. Anyway, I did about 6 hrs to finish, paid for 12, nice early finish and off home for a beer, maybe my luck is changing? They were on turbo mode in reditch and got me tipped straightaway! (First time for everything)

So where the m6 merges with the m42 I was on the home straight. All was well, traffic wasn’t too bad… then some dumb ■■■■■ flys up the side of me, on the phone and I watched her in the mirror flip off her seat belt and actually turn around and bollock her kids! Then it happened! [zb] big bang followed by crunch and metallic screams! Yep you guessed it, she plowed into me at full belt!

The cops were called, chaos ensued. At least she exonerated me, she admitted fault. She said, and I quote, “I didn’t see his trailer” what the f? Of course you didn’t see my trailer, your [zb] head was in the back seat!

Words fail me! Oh and btw thanks to me and what I told the cops, they checked her phone records and she is getting done for being on the phone.

Ah so are you the reason my satnav took me back to tamworth on the A5? [emoji23]

Gotta say Friday 13th has been good to me. 13 drops, 800 units to get gone in Northampton. Flew round was back at depot by 4ish. And got a free burger at grange park services. Actually pretty good week to be fair.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jbaz73:

No you didn’t come close to killing anyone. She did. You were doing everything right.

So that’s why my day went Pete tong [emoji6]so glad I stopped at Stafford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It caused a fair bit of traffic chaos because we were parked on the carriageway, so I probably was the reason your sat nav diverted you

jbaz73:
It caused a fair bit of traffic chaos because we were parked on the carriageway, so I probably was the reason your sat nav diverted you

No the earlier chaos in the road works southbound did me in :imp: so took the decision to just park up and run in this morning