New Tacho Card

Afternoon all . Does anyone know if a new Tacho card will contain the data from my old Tacho card . I’ll be honest it’s nothing majorly dodgy but I kind of fell out with my current company and went on the sick for a few days as I had another interview has to do an assessment drive for the new place all went well but the offered wages where not what was promised . The problem is now I’m screwed as i have to go back to the old job but once they see i drove for someone else while sick i will probably get sacked . I’m wondering as it seems I’ve lost my Tacho card will the new one contain the old ones driving times etc . Thanks in advance

JC80:
Afternoon all . Does anyone know if a new Tacho card will contain the data from my old Tacho card . I’ll be honest it’s nothing majorly dodgy but I kind of fell out with my current company and went on the sick for a few days as I had another interview has to do an assessment drive for the new place all went well but the offered wages where not what was promised . The problem is now I’m screwed as i have to go back to the old job but once they see i drove for someone else while sick i will probably get sacked . I’m wondering as it seems I’ve lost my Tacho card will the new one contain the old ones driving times etc . Thanks in advance

Since both cards don’t connect unless they have mystical powers no

As Nick said you’ve got nothing to worry about your new card will be clean :smiley:

Think the OP will fit in well on here,first post and already up to no good lol :grimacing:

As for the card as your going back to your old job with a clean card there’s no way they can find out top man crack on lol.