Breaks

If i have taken the required breaks throughout my shifts and have now worked beyond 9 hours and are still within my second 4.5 hour driving time, what is the next break i should be keeping an eye on, apart from the 4.5 hour coming up again ?m Iv been informed there is a break requirement after working 12 hours ? Tried searching the net but cant find anything definitive.

Hades3000:
If i have taken the required breaks throughout my shifts and have now worked beyond 9 hours and are still within my second 4.5 hour driving time, what is the next break i should be keeping an eye on, apart from the 4.5 hour coming up again ?m Iv been informed there is a break requirement after working 12 hours ? Tried searching the net but cant find anything definitive.

As long as you don’t go over 6 hours working time without a break of 15 minutes you need a total of 45 minutes break for a shift of over 9 hours, you’ve had a 45 minute driving break so that’s the WTD shift total break taken care of, so you just have to keep an eye on the 6 hour rule now.

There is no rule that says you have to have a break after 12 hours.

For an explanation of the RT(WT)R 2005 break requirements see this post.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=141623&p=2230335#p2230335