Class 2 test today

So got my class 2 test today, bit nervous what should i expect.

Passed mine few weeks ago.

As silly as it sounds try to remain calm. You can only fail if you do something stupid. As my instructor said “you know how to drive, just do what you have learned”. There won’t be any tricks from the examiner. He will just want to see if you can drive safe and calm.

The test goes like this:

• hello sir. show your license. sign here. lets step outside
  • show me tell me - few simple questions
  • reversing manouver
  • a nice and calm city ride

Check your mirrors every few seconds, go slow and take your time (and a lot of space if needed), watch the curbs and lanes. There will be a small independent ride, few stops and rejoining the traffic and a hill start.

• once finished pick up your certificate from the examiner and go home to celebrate.

Good luck.

Fantastic discription above. I to was extremely nervous, I made sure I created as many opportunities to talk with the examiner before the test, try and have a joke and realise that their also only human. It’s just another drive buddy. Good luck pal.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Oh well failed, guess i need more practice, got marked down for not been able to make it round a tightish corner (misjudged the space i needed) couple of other down marks for been to hard on the brakes and gear shifting. I think everything else was ok i think.

Blaine:
Oh well failed, guess i need more practice, got marked down for not been able to make it round a tightish corner (misjudged the space i needed) couple of other down marks for been to hard on the brakes and gear shifting. I think everything else was ok i think.

Easily remedied for a pass next time :smiley:

Damm just failed again on so minor observations

Blaine:
Damm just failed again on so minor observations

Don’t worry, learn from those mistakes, correct them and get back to it. I passed on my 3rd go.

Don’t give up mate. Like others have said, learn from your mistakes and work on them.

My mate passed third time. He failed first time for driving too slow as he was nervous. Second time failed for driving too fast (didn’t look at speed limit). He then wanted to quit altogether but I convinced him to carry on as at this point, he had invested c£2200 so (I think he was thinking with his emotions oppose to thinking logically). He nailed his third test and came out with only two minors and now he starts his new job next week.

Good luck!

Keep going keep your head up and you’ll do fine :wink: