What to wear for an Assessment drive/interview?

I have an assessment drive/interview tomorrow, any ideas as to what to wear please?

Little black dress and work boots,flash a bit of knee and the jobs yours :laughing:

Or jeans.shirt and steel toe cap boots…some sites won’t allow you on without steel toe caps so definitely take them.

That’d scare the bejeezus out of me chris! :laughing:

I’m an employer, just go with smart work trousers, tbh I don’t mind jeans, but work trousers look better, polo shirt, jumper in this weather. Steelies preferably and a hi viz if you have one.

It’s less what you wear, than does it look clean and smart. And depending on the places, big firm are they just looking for a bum on the seat, small place they want someone to fit in. So as a small firm, I want someone that doesn’t look as if they are going to upset a customer or the rest of the workforce, so polite and a smile goes a long way.

Good luck!

Thanks for that. Much appriciated!!!

xichrisxi:
Little black dress and work boots,flash a bit of knee and the jobs yours :laughing:

Or jeans.shirt and steel toe cap boots…some sites won’t allow you on without steel toe caps so definitely take them.

But I thought you said Red was your lucky colour :laughing: :laughing:

They always say dress for the job you want, so smart work trousers and polo shirt and hi Viz.
You could go old t shirt denim and leather waistcoat and riggers or batman if you prefer!
Good luck!

Smart clean Work gear .
You will be showing them checks and dont forget Black.
Good luck

I always wear this for interviews with a nice pair steel toe cap boots

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk