PAYE or LTD

Hello Everybody
I wonder if someone can advise me as the best way to go.
I passed my class 2 on Friday afternoon and I’m looking at all the jobs online in my area and the thing that I’m not sure about is, do I need to go PAYE or set myself up as a LTD company?
I know you get more money paid to you if you’re LTD but you still got to pay the taxman and the NI. If you go PAYE the money is less but the agency or the employer pays your tax etc.
I look forward to hearing/reading your views and advise.
Many thanks.

Many previous threads on this.
If youve got half a month free youll get through some of them.
Stuffed for time?
In a nutshell “Go PAYE”.
Later on, when you have experience of the world of transport, and agencies, and have more time to explore any little quirks, then maybe, just maybe, ask the question again, but for now, PAYE.

Thank You

The employer also pays your holiday, pension and sick pay. If it’s quiet, you still get paid on PAYE, on Ltd you don’t.

That help :wink:

Think you best just find your feet driving a lorry first. Before you try to do it while running a company as well.

Paye .

harrawaffa:
Think you best just find your feet driving a lorry first. Before you try to do it while running a company as well.

+1, stick to paye, ltd is a headache you don’t need. You will still get the same work whichever way you go (despite what the parasites will try and sell you) it’s in their best interest for you to go se. I deffo wouldn’t recommend it for a newbie