Wrongly failed test?

Hia guys,

Long story short I failed my C+E last week and this has been eating at me since. The test (in my opinion) went ok and I managed to accumulate 2 minors, however I failed. He stated I cut up another vehicle on a roundabout, I am 99% certain there was nothing there.

I am a little unsure what happened and am really questioning my driving. I’ve come to the conclusion it just wasnt my day to pass, but also thinking this was uncalled for and should appeal, but dont think this would get me anywhere and I should learn from experience.

What is the best action to take?

Cheddars:
Hia guys,

Long story short I failed my C+E last week and this has been eating at me since. The test (in my opinion) went ok and I managed to accumulate 2 minors, however I failed. He stated I cut up another vehicle on a roundabout, I am 99% certain there was nothing there.

I am a little unsure what happened and am really questioning my driving. I’ve come to the conclusion it just wasnt my day to pass, but also thinking this was uncalled for and should appeal, but dont think this would get me anywhere and I should learn from experience.

Best action is to take a retest. If you appeal will take months before you get an answer and even still they wont be able to change it to a pass.

Maybe there WAS someone on the roundabout you didn’t see?
An appeal won’t do much good.
Get on with booking another test with a practice session first.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Cheddars:
Hia guys,

As you’re not 100% sure what happened I don’t see that there’s anything you can do about it, roundabouts seem to catch a lot of people out which isn’t really that surprising.

Put in for a retest and move on.

Cheers guys, test rebooked :smiley:

Good luck with the new test, I hope it goes well for you and you finally get to drive the proper big boys toys :laughing: :wink:

As the others have said let it go, (there’s a song in that :laughing: )

I nearly wiped out a learner driver on a roundabout during my test, thought it was going left not straight across. :blush:
Just about to pull away and it was straight in front of me, nearly put the Examiner through the window, :open_mouth: (no seat belts in truck then) got back to the test centre and he asked my what happened and I said I thought it was going left, he told me he thought the same and didn’t realise it had gone straight over until I jumped on the brakes, he then said you’ve passed. :smiley:

Thank you for the kind words guys

Well, I passed :smiley:

Had a couple of problems, when recoupling, the pin dropped as i was reversing up to the trailer so it didnt connect, had to drive foward and sort it out- very weird

and also on the driving bit of the test, one of the airlines disconnected as i was pulling up to the side of the road, heard a hissing noise, me and the examiner got out and i reconnected it- also weird

Got 2 minors and feel very pleased :smiley:

Well done fella…surprised he didn’t fail you for not connecting your airlines properly :smiley:

Well done on the pass, be thankful it wasn’t the red line that went while you were at speed.