Truck Sat Nav

Can anyone recommend a good but cheap Sat Nav for trucks? I’m starting to get more agency work and can’t really rely on my car Sat Nav and I can’t really afford a proper high end model.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

I had a Novatec off ebay for about £40 that wasn’t bad but was a bit iffy in London with weight limits. Truck tables is supposed to be ok as well.

I ended up buying a Tomtom and whilst it hasn’t let me down I still keep my eyes open

kcrussell25:
I had a Novatec off ebay for about £40 that wasn’t bad but was a bit iffy in London with weight limits. Truck tables is supposed to be ok as well.

I ended up buying a Tomtom and whilst it hasn’t let me down I still keep my eyes open

I’m using a Nozatec £40 job the mapping is Tom Tom,
You still as you said need to keep your eyes open with changing speeds and weight limits.
It pretty much spot on so far.
As I don’t really do London I’m not too worried.
And like many nav’s they’ll try to take you ways you wouldn’t go , not that they’re wrong but just feel alien

Xgody is decent and a good price

amazon.co.uk/886-Capacitive … ords=xgody

Copilot truck for your smartphone is 8 quid a month I love it, works really well. If uktramp sees this thread he will have a w@nk!

jbaz73:
Copilot truck for your smartphone is 8 quid a month I love it, works really well. If uktramp sees this thread he will have a w@nk!

my phone seems to hate the cold and crashes recently so I’d prefer a separate unit just in case!
I’m nowhere near London so no concerns there. I will have a look at suggestions, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve got a Aguri tx520 dvr truck Sat Nav for sale with has built in dash cam only used once only bought in Feb 2018 has lifetime maps , speed camera updates ,traffic and travel £135 posted

I use Copilot truck to. My only worry is breaking my phone.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I use copilot as well. I bought 8 inch tablet and magnetic holder and it works just perfect.

I’ve been using it for over a year. And some time ago I had an opportunity to use the newest tomtom professional and I must say copilot routing is much much better.

Luke81:
I use copilot as well. I bought 8 inch tablet and magnetic holder and it works just perfect.

I’ve been using it for over a year. And some time ago I had an opportunity to use the newest tomtom professional and I must say copilot routing is much much better.

That is an idea I didn’t think of actually

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve got the xgody one off eBay aswell. Does what it needs to do and had no problems from using it.

As I don’t drive every month, can you just pay for a month here and there with copilot app?

spacemanZ10:
As I don’t drive every month, can you just pay for a month here and there with copilot app?

Yep, I only buy it when I need it

jbaz73:

spacemanZ10:

Yep, I only buy it when I need it

Cheers Jbaz