Test cancelled

Hi I did my class 1 training with Scania and was due to do the driving test on Wednesday 28th of Feb but was cancelled due to the snow.As of now I still have no new date. Naturally I want to just get on with it. Should I be getting annoyed.
Love to hear from anyone in the same boat.

It will all come back to you after a hour or so practice so no need to be upset/worried

I agree with ROG. But there really is no reason why you shouldn’t have a date by now. All ours were sorted within 48 hours - and most within 24. It is extremely difficult to schedule tests under these circumstances as the vehicles will doubtless already be booked. But there’s always a way if the office staff are sufficiently creative.

If I were you, I’d certainly be moaning.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
I agree with ROG. But there really is no reason why you shouldn’t have a date by now. All ours were sorted within 48 hours - and most within 24. It is extremely difficult to schedule tests under these circumstances as the vehicles will doubtless already be booked. But there’s always a way if the office staff are sufficiently creative.

If I were you, I’d certainly be moaning.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Can confirm their diligence, had new test date next day which wasnt far off, was a shame my boss didn’t see it the same way :unamused: and wouldn’t let me have the time off. so now I’m back with you 1st May.

I had several cancelled due to snow ill health ( examiner had heart attack day of my test ) instructor doing his DSA test but mine were all sorted quick from what I remember keep on to them

Or & back in the 80’s had bike test cancelled due to snow

animal:
I had several cancelled due to snow ill health ( examiner had heart attack day of my test ) instructor doing his DSA test but mine were all sorted quick from what I remember keep on to them

:open_mouth: Was you that bad■■? :laughing:

animal:

lol, back in the 80s I had a bike test cancelled because it was too hot! Apparently the tarmac was melting!

Mine was cancelled too on the same date, got another rebooked the same day. It’s in a few hours

Hope it went well Haizim
So far I have been rebooked for the 5th April.
It’s a shame because I was really happy with Scania and the instructor etc but the back office performance has been disappointing. Still maybe some things are beyond their control
Anyway many thanks to all who responded, especially Pete seeing as he’s in the business.
Will let you know how i go eventually

Murray P:
Hope it went well Haizim
So far I have been rebooked for the 5th April.
It’s a shame because I was really happy with Scania and the instructor etc but the back office performance has been disappointing. Still maybe some things are beyond their control
Anyway many thanks to all who responded, especially Pete seeing as he’s in the business.
Will let you know how i go eventually

The thing is it’s usually out of their control with regards to booking dates, especially if others are booked in for training and having to juggle times and dates etc. Yes, it is disappointing but keep going dude and you will crack it.

Passed too.