Can I do an extra 15h day if the next day is weekly rest

Title says it all. If I’ve used all my reduced daily rests can I still do a 15 hour day if I’m then starting my weekly rest. Assuming I still have enough working hours for the week.

Not saying I want to like it was something I was pondering on the drive home the other night.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153384
Hmmm, I wonder what set you off on that train of thought?

Franglais:
Reduced weekly rest. Query no. 2 - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK
Hmmm, I wonder what set you off on that train of thought?

The long drive in the snow back from Northampton and boredom tbh.

I get close to 60 hour weeks without doing an extra 15 hour day lol don’t want or need to. [emoji23]

No. It’s based on the 24hr period from when you start your shift, not the rest after it finishes.

No you can’t plan and simple

I don’t think any employer would accept this…And it is bad for you as well !

IronEddie:
Title says it all. If I’ve used all my reduced daily rests can I still do a 15 hour day if I’m then starting my weekly rest. Assuming I still have enough working hours for the week.

Not saying I want to like it was something I was pondering on the drive home the other night.

You can if you split your daily rest :wink:

How many 15 hours can I do?is it 3 a week or 3 over a 2 week period?

edd1974:
How many 15 hours can I do?is it 3 a week or 3 over a 2 week period?

3 between weekly rest periods.Or if you have a split break you can do one everyday.

Why would you want too

So basically it’s 3 a week then weekly rest 3 week again week after mot like I want to if honest just curious

edd1974:
So basically it’s 3 a week then weekly rest 3 week again week after mot like I want to if honest just curious

Yeah it is

If you put prepared to do 5x15 every day on your CV, you’ll be over run with job offers.

Just take a three hour break somewhere in the day, then you can do as many 15s as you want