Looking for LGV (C, C+E) in Aberdeen/Dundee area

Calcifur:
So for anyone else that has been affected by the poor service and closure of Commercial Driving School Aberdeen. I have been in contact with the Road Haulage Association and they have advised that you should give them a call. Even if you weren’t getting funding from Skills Development Scotland, they may still be able to help out in some way.
Give them a call on 01506 420972.

Hope helps someone out.

Sent from my VIE-AL10 using Tapatalk

I was with these guys shortly before they closed. I was getting on okay but then they changed my Instructor and suddenly I was struggling according to them. They told me I had no hope as didn’t have required road experience being 19 and was told to come back in a few years.

Lost my money because of this might give Road haulage association a call to see what they say. I’ve had to save up to do training somewhere else as after hearing about the owner doing a runner or the company going bust sounds like they may have just wanted to maximise the money they had before going bust.

I’ve noticed that one of their old lorries is sitting in Denmore Industrial Park been there a few weeks with the logo painted off but can still see it faintly. Just hope something is worked out for people because it’s a serious amount of money. At least in my case I’ve got some experience out of it though it has knocked my confidence a bit probably.