Name change

Hello im just wondering ive change my name on my liscence, how and do i need to change my name on my qualification card.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

ozzyomorgan1984:
Hello im just wondering ive change my name on my liscence, how and do i need to change my name on my qualification card.

No legal need to do so but I would keep something with you that shows both names

ROG:

ozzyomorgan1984:

No legal need to do so but I would keep something with you that shows both names

I have my change of name deed will this be ok?

ozzyomorgan1984:

ROG:

ozzyomorgan1984:

I have my change of name deed will this be ok?

If it has both names on it then yes but I would scan it and print a copy to take with you

I changed my name due to marriage, last year. Sent off forms for licence and tacho. My dqc card came automatically, without me applying for it.

Eleanor:
I changed my name due to marriage, last year. Sent off forms for licence and tacho. My dqc card came automatically, without me applying for it.

Thanks