New career

Hi guys so after a while of applying for class 1 jobs and hearing nothing back iv decided to go with stobarts atleast they are willing to give me my first shot at lorry driving so next Monday I start my new career with them I’m leaving the coaching industry looking forward to my new career I will be tramping out of Appleton iv heard mixed comments regarding the trucks so can anyone help me with what il need and the best place to get a fridge microwave and inverter any help is much appreciated :smiley:

Rodneytrotter89:
Hi guys so after a while of applying for class 1 jobs and hearing nothing back iv decided to go with stobarts atleast they are willing to give me my first shot at lorry driving so next Monday I start my new career with them I’m leaving the coaching industry looking forward to my new career I will be tramping out of Appleton iv heard mixed comments regarding the trucks so can anyone help me with what il need and the best place to get a fridge microwave and inverter any help is much appreciated :smiley:

Well done be interested to hear how it goes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Firstly good luck in your new job!
Lots of threads about inverters microwaves etc already. It might be better to get your feet under the table before equipping your truck?
Find out what is and isnt allowed, what is already fitted, whether youll be in the same truck for a long time or not? And be sure to get any big inverters wired in correctly. Ive never worked for Stobards but Im sure theyll have a big list of dos/donts for you already.

Yeah I won’t be buying straight away just wanted to check prices of stuff and People’s reviews and I’m sure they will lol cheers for your help

Rodneytrotter89:
Yeah I won’t be buying straight away just wanted to check prices of stuff and People’s reviews and I’m sure they will lol cheers for your help

And you might hate nights out, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.